Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

MG 3520 Printer Buttons not responding

I have an MG 3520 that not only is not responding to the computer over WiFi, but is unresponsive to all the instructions for restting it.

Not sure when this problem arose, but currently the only button that responds is the Off / On button, and that only works to turn on the printer after it's been unplugged.. The 4 x 6 photo paper light remains lit. No other buttons (WiFi, etc) are lit, nor does holding down the WiFi or Stop button accomplish anything.

I've re-installed drivers, but it seems the issue is with the printer.

Bill

Re: MG 3520 Printer Buttons not responding

Hi ArkTrav!

We suggest reaching out to support for assistance with this issue. Our team is right here in the USA and is 100% free. They can be reached weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET) at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).

New Contributor

Were you able to resolve this? I have the exact same problem right now. Even tried to reset by holding the stop button but nothing works.
New Contributor

I am currently having this problem! And go figure -- the support team can only be reached on weekdays and today is Saturday.