cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF731 Mac Driver Update?

kenstjohn
Contributor

After enrolling in the macOS Catalina beta, I found the network scan function/MF Scan Utility will not work.  I understand it's a beta and a lot of things don't work.

However ... I am ASSUMING there will be a driver update coming. RIGHT?

FWIW printing functions, on both my MF731 and my PRO-100 continue to work flawlessly.

(I actually like the Canon scan utility and use it a lot...!!)

Cheers!!

Ken

Livin' in the Great Northwest!!
Canon 6D Mk II, 24-105 f4, 70-200 f4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrice
Whiz

Hi kenstjohn.

The beta version of macOS Catalina is not currently supported with the imageCLASS machines. Drivers and software are normally released for supported units after a new operating system has been commercially released. It is recommended that you check back in a few weeks for updated versions of the scanner drivers and MF Scan Utility.

If you have any other questions, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi kenstjohn.

The beta version of macOS Catalina is not currently supported with the imageCLASS machines. Drivers and software are normally released for supported units after a new operating system has been commercially released. It is recommended that you check back in a few weeks for updated versions of the scanner drivers and MF Scan Utility.

If you have any other questions, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements