cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low ink fault after replacement of new cartridge

Mitermiser
Contributor
I replaced the ink cartridges and the printer still say ink low. I tried searching the internet and followed every single solution available I could find multiple times to no avail. Please can someone tell me howdo I get this printer to function properly. this warning makes it take 10 minutes for each document to start printing. counting deleting the printer queue and resetting the printer multiple times. I am about to throw this thing off a roof, it is annoying me so much I just may never buy a canon again. way to frustrating
4 REPLIES 4

Jason
Whiz

Hi, Mitermiser!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

We understand your frustration. To ensure the community provides the most accurate information, which printer model are you using?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Mitermiser
Contributor
Mx492

Hi Mitermiser,

Please open the cover to your PIXMA MX492 and let us know what is listed on both labels of the ink cartridges that are installed.

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Mitermiser
Contributor
Thank you.... after I unplugged the printerer for over an hour I was able to reset it.... anytime I just turned it off or just unplugged it for a minute or two that didn't seem to reset...... thank you for you your reply..... I needed it to work right then.... I'm sorry if I sounded panic the reset eventually work after I unplugged the printer for well over
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements