cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop no longer detects MG2520

Dazzling1901
Apprentice

The first time I installed my printer like a breeze, after that I've had trouble with it since. Last time installing a new driver worked, but I've tried that this time and it still didn't work. I uninstalled the whole printer thinking I could get it set back up, but my laptop, Dell Windows 8, won't detect the thing and now it won't set up because of it. -.- Please help!

2 REPLIES 2

Shanna
Enthusiast

Hi Dazzling1901!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry!

The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is a much more efficient way to get help! They're ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon .  You can also reach them by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

We hope this helps!

Ramona
Authority

Hi Dazzling1901,

Do you have another USB cable that you can use to connect the printer to your laptop?  Also, if you plug the printer into another USB port on your laptop, is the printer detected successfully?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements