04-08-2016 04:01 PM
I accidentaly set my MG 7520 to German. I have not been able to figure out how to get it back to English.
Can someoen give me instructions using the graphics?
Thanks. Sorry for my ineptness....
04-08-2016 04:12 PM
Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry!
The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.
If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is a much more efficient way to get help! They're ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/Canon-Support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).
04-10-2016 11:53 AM
To change the language on your PIXMA MG7520, please follow these steps:
1. Press the HOME button on your PIXMA MG7520.
2. Swipe the screen and select the icon with the wrench and screwdriver (Setup).
3. Select the gray box with two slider bars (Device Settings).
4. Select the 5th item in the list (Language Selection).
5. Select English from the list. If your PIXMA MG7520 is set to German, the listing may read "Englisch".