cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just purchased a Canon PIXMA MG3600 Series printer and after installing the software, tried to print

abc94404
Apprentice

Just purchased the Canon MG3600 PIXMA series printer and during the installation of the software,

I tried to test print, but the printer stated, " Printer in error state" Not responding, estimated Ink levels.

I tried uninstalling the printer from my devices and re-installed software from internet, as the disk install had same error message, but still not able to print. Also tried unplugging printer and restarting both printer and laptop, but still no progress. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

Which version of Windows or Mac are you using?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

abc94404
Apprentice
Thanks for the prompt response. I have windows 10.

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements