cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUST OUT OF THE BOX PIXMA TS9120 SERVICE CODE ERROR 6000

tenayadew
Apprentice

I just took it out of the box and set it up yesterday, and it was working just fine. This morning I attempted to print on a CD disk using the M-Tray it said paper jam 1st and said to remove M-Tray then immediately went into the Error 6000.  I have checked for paper jams, none.  I shut it off and unplugged it and still same. I would expect this from an old well used machine, but this is brand new out the box for 1 day. 

Are there any options?

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I'd inspect the printer feeders and internal transport mechanisms carefully and clear any jams.  Following this, I'd disconnect and reconnect the printer from power and turn on again. 

Troubleshooting Error 6000

You can call Canon as well., but if it doesn't clear, I personally would exchange it.  24hrs old.  Headache you don't need. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

After trying all of the options listed I connected with chat support via Chat and they are sending me a replacement as it is newly purchased and under an exchange warranty. So hopefully the new one I recieve will be better.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements