Did you mean: 

Is there a manual for the canon MX922

JM
Apprentice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jessica
Enthusiast

Hi JM, thanks for posting1

Click on the link below for access to a free  downloadable copy of the user's guide for your MX920 Series printer.  Please note that you may need to choose your computer's operating system before downloading.  We hope this helps!

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mx_series/pixma_mx922#Br...

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27

Hi fredaline! 

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS) you have and what error message is displayed. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Susannecornutt
Apprentice

I would like to have a manual . I have a beautiful printer and I don't use it because there are no directions.How can I get a Manuel for a PIXMA MX922 ? Please let me know. Thank you.

Hi Susannecornutt,

You can download a manual from our website by clicking HERE.

Hope this helps!

romavon6140
Apprentice

Just want a manuel for PIXMAMX922   soon and very soon so I can scan a document to my computer

Hi romavon6140! 

You can download a manual from our website by clicking HERE.

If are you in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team. If you are in a time crunch, there is an option to email our technical support team. Emails have an 8 hour turnaround time. 

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

jessicam6784
Apprentice

I purchased the MX922 because it is compatible with my Chromebook, but there isn't an option for a downloadable manual that is compatible. Is there another way that I can get a manual?

jessicam6784,

The drivers, software and manuals for our printers are not compatible with Chromebooks or ChromeOS computers.

The MX922 can only be used on a Chromebook through the Google Cloud Print service.  However, the drivers, software and manuals for it cannot be installed on your ChromeOS computer. 

If you would like to access the Online Manuals from your Chromebook, bookmark the following links to access the manuals from a web browser.

MX920 Series Online Manual (Windows)

MX920 Series Online Manual (Mac OSX)

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

snm33
Apprentice

Sorry. I am new & all scrambled up. How to get/download an MX922 manual is my QUESTION. How can I get an answer?

Announcements