Did you mean: 

Is there a manual for the canon MX922

JM
Apprentice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jessica
Enthusiast

Hi JM, thanks for posting1

Click on the link below for access to a free  downloadable copy of the user's guide for your MX920 Series printer.  Please note that you may need to choose your computer's operating system before downloading.  We hope this helps!

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mx_series/pixma_mx922#Br...

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27

I had the same download experience.  The "loader" .exe program executes, and I could see a "progress" bar display a 1-2 second event, but when the progress completed the little screen disappeared.????

With Canon's help, I discovered the problem: 

When the download program executes, it downloads 5 pdf files into a directory in my computer's "download" directory, 5 pdf files.  Thus, one should look for the directory, named,

pml_-win-mx920-1_3-en

which contains 5 pdf files, for different printer functions, e.g., printing, faxing, etc.

I can NOT get this to download.  Any suggestions? 

Hi, KateNE!

We recommend checking your computer's or browser's security settings if they appear to be preventing you from downloading the manual.

If downloading continues not to be an option, we recommend bookmarking the link to the manual and you can access it anytime. Just click HERE to find all the manuals for the PIXMA MX922.

We hope this helps!

JM
Apprentice

Thanks - did it!

Piacere
Apprentice
Won't print on Safari. What to do?

Carolm
Apprentice

Downloading may work really good for the savy computer users but certainly is not for me!! Just send me a manual.   But only if the manual has a troubleshooting section for scanning.   

Midori
Apprentice
Can somebody tell me what format things have to be in to print from a flash drive. It's obviously not Microsoft Word or adobe pdf . Also if I don't have WiFi why won't it print. I have the cable hooked up.

Midori.

The MX922 can print most PDF files from a USB flash drive.

If you continue to have difficulties, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

fredaline
Apprentice

an error has occurred.  I turned of the computer and unpluged it but still does not respone to an request

Announcements