Did you mean: 

Is there a manual for the canon MX922

JM
Apprentice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jessica
Enthusiast

Hi JM, thanks for posting1

Click on the link below for access to a free  downloadable copy of the user's guide for your MX920 Series printer.  Please note that you may need to choose your computer's operating system before downloading.  We hope this helps!

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mx_series/pixma_mx922#Br...

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27

Jessica
Enthusiast

Hi JM, thanks for posting1

Click on the link below for access to a free  downloadable copy of the user's guide for your MX920 Series printer.  Please note that you may need to choose your computer's operating system before downloading.  We hope this helps!

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mx_series/pixma_mx922#Br...

The links on this page are not clickable. I've tried from multiple browsers on multiple computers. Please advise.

Piacere,

Are you able to print from other programs?  What error occurs when you attempt to print from Safari?

Carlson,

Please temporarily disable any firewall or popup blocking utilities.  These utilities might be keeping the page from loading properly.

If you need additional assistance with downloading the manual, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This is the online manual, designed to be navigated via clickable links, which is fine as far as that goes but near useless as a printed reference (no page numbers, index, or fixed order) --AND it is only for print and copy, not for fax and scan.

Canon has long had a habit of letting down great products by insufficiently thought-out manuals and software.

I went to the link and downloaded the file. However, it is an executable not a pdf. What's up with that?

ManualMX922

I don't understand that answer.

Hi, ConnieFett!

You'll find all of the PIXMA MX922's manuals right HERE.

Hope this helps!

Your link downloads an .exe file. Clicking on it immediately downloads some stuff to somewhere in my computer, but it goes by so fast that I can't read where it's going, let alone read the filename so I can search for it.

Announcements