cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittant B200 error message

BrianG
Apprentice

I have a PIXMA MG 55020 using Windows 10 and get a B200 error message which states I should switch off and unplug the printer then contact the Service Center. Contact information for the Service Center is not provided and this site is the only useful one I can find via a web search. Can someone advise? 

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, BrianG!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). We also encourage you to check out our Knowledge Base at that same link for answers to common questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you Danny. I checked the Knowledge Base section and it indicates that the printer needs to be reaired at a Service Center. Web searches so far have yeilded only service senters for cameras. Can you dirext me to a suitable web site?  

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements