cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install MX922 all-in-one printer

jjwang1
Apprentice

I installed MX922 all-in-one printer when I set up my new computer. NOw I found out the scanner is not installed. I try to install the scanner, but the PC telling me can not see any printer on the network but printer and FAX actually showed up on the installed printer list?

how do I get the scanner installed?

Anybody can shed some light into this problem?

Thank you!

jjwnag1

3 REPLIES 3

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi jjwang1,

Thank you for your inquiry, and welcome to the Canon Forums.

We appreciate your participation, however, for the community to best assist you can you provide us with the following information:

1. Operating System of the computer?
  2. How is your printer connected?

If you are in the USA and need immediate assistance please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to help! If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

I have window 10 with wireless connection.

The printer worked just fine, except when i try to install scanner (why was that not installed when I install the MX922? I don't know), the system said it can not see the printer.

Thanks!

jjwang1

Hello.

If the printer was installed using the Add Printer wizard, the scanner drivers may not be installed.  You would need to install the MP Drivers in order to obtain the correct printer driver, scanner driver and the IJ Scan Utility program which controls the scanner.

Visit THIS LINK to download the MP Drivers from our website.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements