cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink level indication lights

fareastguy123
Contributor

I have a Canon MP287 which I bought new about 2 months ago.
This model has the extra ink tanks factory fitted to the outside of the printer, with ink delivery tubes connected directly to the print heads.

After about one month of use I got a "colour" ink level warning light followed shortly after by the black indicator light.

I have continued to print as normal as obviously ink is being delivered to the print heads via the external tanks.

The colour indication light flashes, while the black light remains constantly on...

My question is how do I "extinguish these indicator lights" as when I use my printer the display panel resembles a Christmas tree!

I have removed each "print head" for a few seconds and replaced it to simulate changing the cartridge but it remains the same.

Any ideas from someone who has had this same issue.

1 REPLY 1

James_C

Hi fareastguy123,

Your message has reached the U.S Canon community. Since this product MP287 is neither sold nor supported in the USA, we do not have the resources or references to provide the information you have requested. For information and troubleshooting assistance, please visit http://www.canon.com and look for the support site closest to you geographically.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements