cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink auto replenishment program questions

derektrang
Apprentice

I bought a printer model #TS8320 three months ago. I also signed up for auto replenishment program and double confirmed that it has been enrollend and activated. I checked my ink level recently and see two (2) exlaimation marks on two of my cartridge, which I assumed as a warning sign for ink running low and the bars are low toward the left end. I just wonder how low the ink should be for the auto replenishment would kick in. As I click on the printer info icon on the app, the ink level status shows up, with the options to order ink now. My assumption that the program would automatically order when low. I did connected my printer to the internet through my wifi sharing. Do I need to keep my printer on 24/7 in order for the replenishment program to kick in. 

Just wonder if users from the Canon community could shed some lights on how it works. Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi derektrang,

Where was your PIXAM TS8320 purchased from?  If you purchased it from Canon, please call our Sales Department to verify your enrollment in the program.  If you purchased it elsewhere, please contact that retailer for further assistance.

To us, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello,

I am also having a problem with the ink replenishment program.  I purchase two color imageCLASS MF743Cdw at Best Buy with the Easy Ink Replenishment program, one for the home and one for the office.  One printer did fine when registering and getting the ink replenishment program going.  The other says on the Best Buy website that I need to register it with Canon before enrollment can be completed, however I have already registered it with my Canon account just like the first one.  When I called Best Buy about this they tried to help but it seems like it might be on Canon's end.  Can you help me?

derektrang
Apprentice
Thanks for the info. The program did work, it really waited ‘till the ink is very low in order to kick in the activation. The ink purchased was XL instead of regular. Cost around $27

mglidden
Apprentice

Hello,

I also have a TS8320. However, my issue is not even being able to register for the ink replenishment program! Everytime I click Enroll Me, the webpage errors out and never loads. I have cleared cookies and cache, tried it on both Chrome and Edge, even tried it on Safari on my phone. Nothing works. Any suggestions are welcomed!!

Hi mglidden,

To enroll, please try using THIS LINK.

[Replaced outdated link.]

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi sorry to bother you but how to I post a question without replying to someone elses answer thanks

that link just goes to the page to buy more ink. I am very frustrated by this process. I have tried enrolling by installing that program and nothing happens at all when I run it. I find it very difficult to find answers to basic questions. I just switched from HP, but I'm not sure I made the right choice

Hi!  The post you replied to was from a while back and we've overhauled our website since then rendering that link obsolete.  You can click the updated the link in that post or you can just click HERE.

Hope this helps!

Hi, thanks, I see that was an old post. Quite honestly, I'm really disappointed that the TS9521C is not eligible for the PIXMA Print Plan. I just switched from an HP, mostly to be able to print on cardstock, but I'm not sure that I'm happy with this switch...

Announcements