Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Image Garden software won't work on Windows 10.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have submitted the same issue with Canon support as recommended however have heard nothing back and cannot get them on the phone either.

Its really frustrating as I need to print some disk labels for a client and specifically bought this printer for this.

Is there an alternative software for printing to disks that is compatible with the canon ts8020?

Thanks,
Andy
Highlighted

Hi Andy2,

Thanks for reaching out to Canon USA!

The TS8020 isn't a model that's supported here at Canon USA. You'll want to check with Canon in your region for support/software updates. You'll find contact info HERE.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Mine will not install on my WIndows 10,due to file extraction error.

I even re-downloaded it to be sure my download was goos.

Highlighted
Product Expert

michaelc26,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have just purchased a Pixma ip7250 Printer and had the same issue with Image Garden. Actually I couldn't install the program at all from the CD. When I tried to download using Quick Menu I got a message telling me I wasn't connected to the internet, which was rubbish! I tried to find the program on Canon UK Support without success. So I asked Cortana - who found the solution on Canon's Thailand website, so I downloaded it from there and installed it. HEY PRESTO - success! It even appeared thereafter in the Quick Menu. Now I can print directly onto CDs and DVDs - Hallelujah! Hopefully this will work for you, too:

https://support-th.canon-asia.com/contents/TH/EN/0200487210.html

Good luck, everyone.