cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Garden not working

timofly
Apprentice

Been using IG for a couple years w/o problems. Now it won't do anything with scanner. The page opens up but will not do any of the tasks. Cannon MG3522 and running Windows 10. ASUS laptop.

7 REPLIES 7

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Whenever someone reports an item like this the question to be answered is: "What changed"

Did you update or change OS? Any other changes to computer?

Are you running the latest version of Image Garden?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

timofly
Apprentice
No changes. What is the latest version?

Hi timofly,

The latest version of My Image Garden is Ver.3.6.1. If you have that version installed and still are unable to scan, I recommend removing the printer/scanner driver on your computer and then reinstall it. You will want to click HERE make sure you install the MG3500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01.

Once the drivers are reinstalled, please try to scan from My Image Garden again.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi, I have a Pixma E461 and I have not been able to scan anymore with the Image Garden. Mac OS Mojave. Do I need to reinstall the drivers to? Could you please send me a link? Thank you!

Hi, mvuribe! 

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your products appear to be models that are not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Thank you 😞
Really sad to see that Canon makes differences in customer depending on which part of the world people are. The feeling is then that they don't care about the it's costumers in some parts of the world. Interesting point of view. Thank you thought for answering.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
If you haven’t made any changes to computer then version of MIG isn’t the issue. But you can check latest issue on Canon support site for your printer.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements