cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT is irresponsible of Cannon not to provide a resolution for the printer's U052 - Wrong Print Head

Brokencannon
Apprentice

IT is irresponsible of Cannon not to provide a resolution for the printer's U052 - Wrong Print Head ERROR message. I was so happy with my M5320 printer then the betrayal. I received the message and no resolution. There appears to be more than several complaints from individuals receiving the same message. I have an interview, need to print some documents and this happens, urghh... I guess I will have to go out and print my stuff at Staples.  So Canon, the question is:  How can we fix this glitch in your product?

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hello,

To try and resolve the U052 error, please remove all of the ink tanks and print head from the printer and then reseat them in the unit by following the steps located here.  Once this has been done, please turn off the printer, unplug the power cord and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on.  If the error continues, the printer may require servicing.  We ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements