cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMPROPER PHOTOCOPY

farman7
Apprentice

what will be them problem if in middle of  photocopy complete balnk is present thruoghout. IR 3750.

ACTUALLY IT HAPPEN FROM SOME TIME.

AS I PUT THE PAPER IN SECOND TRAY ND IN ltr POSITION.

WHEN EVER I PRINT A COPY FEW INCHES FROM LEFT SIDE IN VERTICAL POSITION THROGH OUT PAGE IS BLANK .

PLZ PROVIDE US WHAT PART  SHOULD I REPLACE AND HOW ?

PROVIDE ME A DEMO VIDEO..PLZ..

I ATTACH A SAMPLE ..

REGARDS

FARMAN ALISAMPLE

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi farman7!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Photocopying, whether frequent or occasional, is harmful to all library and archival materials. The short,
intense light exposure required to make a photocopy is harmful to collection items, but most of the
damage caused during the photocopying process is from improper handling. This is especially true
regarding bound collection materials. In order for the text to be readable when using a conventional
photocopier, a book must be opened to a 180 degree angle and pressed against the glass platen,
beneath the copier cover. Many books cannot withstand this pressure: spines and sewing break; pages
become loose and possibly lost. Detail: may photocopy - http://viethoang.com.vn

Announcements