cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to scan a document into a folder on the computer and then download the document onto a flash

SCOOTalong
Contributor

any help will be welcome and appreciated

4 REPLIES 4

merrymary247
Rising Star
What printer do you have? Are you using a windows or Mac?

it's a PIXMA mg3220 and I'm using windows 8,

ps thanx for answering

If you installed the drivers from the CD or the website, you should have a program called IJ scan utility. You can search for it from the start page. It opens a smallish gray box with 6 buttons across (auto, photo, document, stitch, scangear)- you click on the one you want (so if you're scanning a document, press the document button). It will scan, then save the file with the name of IMG(plus a number) in the Documents folder.

If you do not have the IJ scan utility, you will need to install the drivers in order to scan. They're available from the link listed below!

http://usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mg_series/pixma_mg3220#Drive...

Hope this helps!

Sorry thatit took so long to get back to you, I was busy with a bunch of other things. I just downloaded the program now I'm going to attempt to scan a document into a file and see if the program works. I travel back and forth to Florida and I want to download some medical records to take back and forth with me on a disc or aflash drive instead of carrying a large manilla folder.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements