03-17-2013 07:54 PM
Here are the steps to replace an ink cartridge on the PIXMA MP620:
Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover) until it stops. The Print Head Holder moves to the replacement position.
2. Replace the ink tank with the lamp flashing fast. Push the tab (A) and lift the ink tank to remove. Do not touch the Print Head Lock Lever (B).
3. Prepare the new ink tank.
(1) Take the new ink tank out of its package, pull the orange tape in the direction of the arrow to peel it off, then remove the film .
(2) Hold the orange protective cap (D) as indicated in the figure below, then twist and remove it from the bottom of the ink tank. Remove the protective cap while holding it to prevent the ink from staining your fingers. Discard the protective cap once it is removed.
4. Install the new ink tank.
(1) Insert the front end of ink tank into the Print Head at a slant. Make sure that the position of the ink tank matches the label.
(2) Press the mark (Push) on the ink tank until the ink tank snaps firmly into place. Make sure that the ink lamp lights up red.