cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the MG8220 printer and would like to print on a DVD disc using a desk top software program

excolprof
Apprentice

In the past I have been using a desktop software program to produce the graphics and then printing paper labels. Using a template of a disk. Works fine with my ip4600 printer.  Now with the MG8220 printer that can print on disks, how can I do this without resorting to copying from an existing labeled disk?  I don't want to copy a disk but rather print onto a disk using a prepared graphic scaled to fit on a disk.

Thanks for all help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi excolprof,

We only support disc printing with the supplied Easy Photo Print and My Image Garden software.  You are welcome to try using third party programs, but as they are not supported, the only steps I can recommend would be to make sure that hte paper size is set to CD Disc within the software.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi excolprof,

We only support disc printing with the supplied Easy Photo Print and My Image Garden software.  You are welcome to try using third party programs, but as they are not supported, the only steps I can recommend would be to make sure that hte paper size is set to CD Disc within the software.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements