cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a canon mx 432 printer. I keep getting alternating error 5200

dschin
Apprentice

I have a canon mx 432 and keep getting error message 5200. Turning off and unplugging the printer does not help. Please help! This printer is less than a year old and I have only changed the ink twice. 

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Jessica
Enthusiast

Hi dschin, thanks for posting!   In order to allow the Community to better help with your question, we'll need some more information from you.

What exact computer operating system are you using? Once we have this information,  the Community will be better able to help get you up and printing again!

HP s5310y, AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor 3.00GHz

Julius
Rising Star

Hi dschin,

This error can indicate the remaining ink level is low.  Please check the ink level status.   If the ink cartridge is empty, replace the ink cartridge.

If the issue remains, or if the ink is not displaying empty, please click on the following link to reach out to us for further assistance: Contact Us.

Thanks!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

gifgaffer
Apprentice

I am getting the  same error 5200  my inks are ok. I found that i need to clean timer strip, but how do i open the printer? 

windowshelper
Apprentice

I have also canon mx432 printer and  also facing the error 5200 error. I guest that this problem arise the  service host problem but  this problem is not solve through service host.so please provide the solution of this error.

Hi, windowshelper!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If the 5200 error persists, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements