cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a canon MG2120 printer but we recently moved and I do not have the CD that goes with it.

cjalvey78
Apprentice

I have a Canon MG2120 printer.  We recently moved and I cannot find the CD software that came with it.

The power cord is attached to the printer but I cannot find any additinal cords.  Is there supposed to be a USB cord to attach from the printer to the laptop as well?  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

cjalvey78
Apprentice

Hello, I am new to the Canon Community as of today.  I have a canon MG2120 printer and we recently moved.

I cannot find the software (CD) for the printer and was wondering what I need to do.  Also, there are no additinal cords attached to the printer other than the power cord.  Am I missing a cord?  Just trying to figure out what I need to get this set up to my laptop.  Thanks!

Danny

Hi, cjalvey78!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The drivers for the printer can be downloaded from our website.  Visit www.canonusa.com and search for your MG2120 at the top of the page.  From ther you can access the downloads and support section for your product.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements