cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a PIXMAMX432 printer and have used it for a few years.

rickey21
Contributor

Today my printer jammed and I can't reach the paper so now it's stuck in there.  Any ideas?  It does not open in the back.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello rickey21,

To begin troubleshooting, I recommend unplugging the power cord to your printer and then please click here for steps on how to clear the paper jam from the front and back of the printer.

If the paper still wont clear from inside the printer, please perform a roller cleaning. Select this link for details.

If the back of the printer wont open or the paper cant be removed from the printer, then the printer would need service. Please be advised that the printer is out of service life and you would need to check with a local repair shop to see if they can work on this model printer.

You are eligible for the Canon Upgrade Program.  This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system.

This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a new or refurbished product that uses Canon’s newest technologies, including such features as built-in WiFi, Airprint and Cloud Print, carries a one year limited manufacturer’s warranty, and to help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free ground shipping.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello rickey21,

To begin troubleshooting, I recommend unplugging the power cord to your printer and then please click here for steps on how to clear the paper jam from the front and back of the printer.

If the paper still wont clear from inside the printer, please perform a roller cleaning. Select this link for details.

If the back of the printer wont open or the paper cant be removed from the printer, then the printer would need service. Please be advised that the printer is out of service life and you would need to check with a local repair shop to see if they can work on this model printer.

You are eligible for the Canon Upgrade Program.  This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system.

This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a new or refurbished product that uses Canon’s newest technologies, including such features as built-in WiFi, Airprint and Cloud Print, carries a one year limited manufacturer’s warranty, and to help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free ground shipping.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements