cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a MX922 and I am getting a support code 1007. There is no paper in cassette (upper)

Ecasey
Apprentice

Mx922 error support code 1007, there is no paper in cassette upper. I have paper in the bottom cassette. The upper cassette is for envelopes pictures etc... I checked the paper and adjusted to fit tight and it still won't print.

17 REPLIES 17

Tammy1
Apprentice
Pixma mx922 Canon won’t print keeps giving code 1007 that there’s no paper in upper deck but I want to print Letter size and lower deck is full

Tammy1
Apprentice

Tammy1
Apprentice
Someone please help. I adjusted the tabs on lower deck to fit paper size and it’s set for “letter” size paper. My kids are at home trying to print the homework since no school from covid19.

Hi Tammy1,

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature,click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find your support options. 

Check your settings in the print dialog box. Be sure you are trying to print 8.5x11 size paper from the lower cassette and not the photo (upper) cassette.

Igottabehappy
Apprentice
Hi This was only solution that worked Selecting paper size through app Thank you for posting tip! Cannon should improve printer’s menu on machine to select paper size per print and also clear Printer’s queue on machine too This app saved the day! I wonder why it stopped working? I printed from phone’s gallery before all the time without issues?

I have the same error, but I have already set the paper size and checked to make sure it is going to the default lower tray, and i still get this error.   There has to be someway to change this function, it is making the printer useless.  I have tried printing an e-mail and a pdf, and a spread sheet all with the same useless behavior.  I would like to disable the upper tray completely, and only enable it by choice which is once in the past 5+years.

Igottabehappy
Apprentice
Hello download app cannon print/selfys and change paper size there once Bluetooth to printer This cleared issue for me
Announcements