cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a MX922 and I am getting a support code 1007. There is no paper in cassette (upper)

Ecasey
Apprentice

Mx922 error support code 1007, there is no paper in cassette upper. I have paper in the bottom cassette. The upper cassette is for envelopes pictures etc... I checked the paper and adjusted to fit tight and it still won't print.

17 REPLIES 17

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The printer will feed from the upper tray when the document is set to a smaller paper size.  

Check the Page Setup options in the print menu of your program to specify the correct size before printing.

If additional assistance is needed with this issue, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have same problem. Tried all suggestions given here... none works..cant even get anyone by phone as its a Saturday!!!!

it only show no paper when i print from my phone, i guess coming from the phone is assumed to be a pic, huh!

Has anyone figured out how to print from an Iphone? It has worked in the past, and now it doens't. It chooses the upper tray and I don't see an option on the phone to pick other wise. ANy tips? Thanks! 

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ak2az,

What app are you attempting to print from?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

RDHuff
Apprentice

I am trying to print envelopes for Christmas cards. The envelopes are 8" x 5.5". Even though I set the paper size in print options to 8.5x11" and in the options window it specifies lower cassette, when the print window comes up, it says it wants to use the upper cassette and there is no paper. The envelopes won't fit in the upper cassette even if I wanted to use it.

ak2az
Apprentice
Hi! I’m using photos. In the past, it hasn’t been a problem. They are really just screen shots from my iPhone, so regular 8 1/2x11 is what I want. Safari works fine to print from websites.

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ak2az,

If they are screen shots saved on your phone, try printing from the free Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy app. The app will allow you to select the paper size and type so it can print from the correct cassette.

Thanks! I'll try that and let you know! 

Announcements