09-27-2014 01:02 PM
To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the version of Windows you are using.
If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).
Thanks and have a great day!
10-14-2014 03:09 AM
Please follow these steps to try and restart the print spooler:
1. From the main Windows screen, start typing "Services". In the app results that appear, click on the "Services" or "View Local Services" option.
2. In the Services window that appears, please scroll down in the list until you find PRINT SPOOLER (the items should be in alphabetical order), then double-click on it.
3. On the GENERAL tab, make sure that the following items are selected:
3-1. STARTUP TYPE should be set to AUTOMATIC. If manual or disabled is selected, please click in the drop-down box and select AUTOMATIC.
3-2. SERVICE STATUS should be set to STARTED. If it is not started, please click on the START button underneath that section.
4. Click on the APPLY button at the bottom of the window if any changes were made to the settings.
5. Click the OK button to close out of the window, then close the COMPUTER MANAGEMENT window.
Hope this helps!
This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.