01-12-2016 09:07 PM
You can scan multiple-paged PDF files by using the IJ Scan Utility program. Please perform the following:
1. Open the IJ Scan Utility from your Desktop or the Canon Utilities listing of the Start Menu (Windows) or Applications folder (Mac).
2. Click Settings.
3. On the left, click the 'Scan Document' tab.
4. In the 'Save Settings' section, click the 'Settings' button.
5. Change the Format option to 'PDF (Multiple Pages)' and click OK.
6. Click OK at the bottom of the Settings menu.
Once this has been done, click the 'Document' button in the IJ Scan Utility to begin scanning the PDF file.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.