cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Canon MX920 series and a new Lenovo with Windows 8. The printer is not responding. Help.

CathyB
Apprentice

Why is this happening?  It was working just fine until last week.  Please help me as soon as you can.  It should not be doing this to many users.  If there is a flaw you should point it out and let us return our faulty printers and get our money back.  I bought this at Best Buy and you should tell them not to sell this series anymore unless you can correct the issue.  In the meantime, I need to print and scan and have no printer.  Help.

3 REPLIES 3

Shanna
Enthusiast

Hello CathyB!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

I have a Wi-Fi connected printer through ATT.  How long will it take me to get someon on the line to help me?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements