Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: I fixed my persistent 1311 error (paper jam) by running cardstock through the paper feed

Thank you so much, it worked. Was not at all hard to do!

New Contributor

Re: I fixed my persistent 1311 error (paper jam) by running cardstock through the paper feed

I know this is an old post but I'm having this same problem.,  I tried this but it doesn't seem to work.. I tried to print on 3x5 cards and some of them are stuck inside and I cannot see them.  Any ideas???

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Woodburn, I just saw this.  Are you still having the problem or has it been fixed? 

New Contributor

jbroks

I know this is an older tread, but your infomation on using a stockcard and on a small photopaper was just what I needed. Thanks a million. Mine is the IP7250, I did not have to tilt to neither to the left or right. I just opende the back and applied the stockcard as described, powered up.  And out it came the stockcard including this much smaller photopaper.  The 7250 is a very flat unit, and it can to my surprise hide such a smaller piece of photopaper you can absolutely not se. I even believe this little piece photopaper has been inside for some time. The 1311 error came at a difficult time.  Corona hard lock down, no shops open, and printing were needed for ar funeral service in 2 days time. 

New Contributor

I hate it when I'm forced to sign up for something as simple as upvoting someone's solution to my problem.  Since It's the best one I've read, I took the time to do this.  I'm working on this right now and wanted to thank you right away.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a perfect and elegant solution! I ran a 5x7 of thick matte photo paper and positioned it just as recommended and I have never been so happy to see a wrinkled piece of regular paper pop out on the tray. Having recently purchased mass quantities of ink, I thought I'd have to spend a fortune on a new printer that could use it. Instead, I got my beloved Mx922 back. Thanks, jbrooks, you are the  printer whisperer