Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do I set up for double sided copies on Canon Pixma MX 922? Thanks

chrismiss56
Apprentice

Hi

How do I get my Canon MX 922 to make double sided copies?  Thanks

Wish they offered a instructions manual..........

Chrismiss56

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi chrismiss56,

To copy both sides of the page, please turn your PIXMA MX922 on and follow these steps:

1.  Press the COPY button.

2.  Load paper you wish to print on in your PIXMA MX922.

3.  Load the original document on the platen glass or in the ADF.

4.  Press the right Function button (below Print Settings on the LCD).

5.  Press the up or down arrow ot select 2-sidedPrintSetting.

6.  Press the right or left arrow to select 2-sided.

7.  Press the Color button for color copying, or the Black button for black & white copying.

Depend on the location that you placed the original, additional screens will appear.  Follow the prompts to complete copying.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi chrismiss56,

To copy both sides of the page, please turn your PIXMA MX922 on and follow these steps:

1.  Press the COPY button.

2.  Load paper you wish to print on in your PIXMA MX922.

3.  Load the original document on the platen glass or in the ADF.

4.  Press the right Function button (below Print Settings on the LCD).

5.  Press the up or down arrow ot select 2-sidedPrintSetting.

6.  Press the right or left arrow to select 2-sided.

7.  Press the Color button for color copying, or the Black button for black & white copying.

Depend on the location that you placed the original, additional screens will appear.  Follow the prompts to complete copying.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks!!

This procedure did not work when printing from a double-sided correspondense. The only way I could double side was to use the ADF duplex scan(Duplex).

i tried it too and it only printed on one side..there must be a way other than scanning doc'

Finally.  Followed the first set of instructions but checked adf duplex as well as two-sided.  Hit okay then black.  Lo and behold after 10 tries I got my two-sided document.  

I'm trying to do double-sided to double-sided copying.

It looks like these instructions are for single-sided to double-sided since they omit setting duplex scanning.

Please clarify this and add an optional step to set the ADF for duplex (not simplex) if doing double to double copying.

Announcements