cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot print off the internet.

mmwesty
Apprentice

I cannot print from the internet, the printer wants to fax the document and I do not have the printer set up to fax. I have Windows 7. I have a MX922 just set up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi mmwesty,

Please open your internet browser and then go to FILE and select the PRINT option.  Please ensure that the PIXMA MX922 printer is selected in the window and not the PIXMA MX922 FAX.  Next, please go to your START menu and select DEVICES AND PRINTERS.  In the window that opens, please right-click over the icon for your PIXMA MX922 and select the SET AS DEFAULT PRINTER option.  This will set the printer as the default when you attempt to print instead of the fax.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi mmwesty,

Please open your internet browser and then go to FILE and select the PRINT option.  Please ensure that the PIXMA MX922 printer is selected in the window and not the PIXMA MX922 FAX.  Next, please go to your START menu and select DEVICES AND PRINTERS.  In the window that opens, please right-click over the icon for your PIXMA MX922 and select the SET AS DEFAULT PRINTER option.  This will set the printer as the default when you attempt to print instead of the fax.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements