cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not receive /send fax on my all in one printer

Jopoku
Apprentice

I am not able to send/receive fax from my all in one printer,do any one have an idea as  to how it works?

4 REPLIES 4

Jason
Whiz

Hi!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the printer model you are using, as well as any specific error messages you are running into.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

i have cannon pixma mx452

iam trying to send my to fax my work orderwith pixma m452,

Ramona
Authority

Hi Jopoku,

To try and resolve the issue, please ensure that your phone line source is connected to the LINE port on the back of the unit. If you have a telephone or answering machine that you would like to connect to the unit as well, please connect it to the EXT port.  Once these items are confirmed, please click here for steps on setting up the FAX using the operation panel of the unit.

Once the fax has been setup, please follow the steps located here to send faxes, and here to receive faxes.  If you still have difficulty sending and receiving faxes, please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements