cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to scan to folder on IR1025n?

tjdevlin
Apprentice

i have IR1025n connected to PC by USB cable.  printing is working, but can't scan.  any suggestions?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, tjdevlin! Thanks for posting!

If by "IR1025n," you're referring to the Canon imageRUNNER 1025N, then Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products.  Your dealer will be able to help you, though! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Crista
Whiz

Hi tjdevlin!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you have. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

i'm running Windows 7 PC.  The 1025n was on the network, but now just connected USB.  Again, i have no issues printing but can't scan.

thank Crista!

Hi, tjdevlin! Thanks for posting!

If by "IR1025n," you're referring to the Canon imageRUNNER 1025N, then Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products.  Your dealer will be able to help you, though! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area!

wow that is the most UNHELPFULL answer i think i have ever heard. 

Hello there!

Thanks so much for the feedback on this 8-year-old thread! If you're having issues with an imageRUNNER product in your office, you should see a sticker somewhere on the unit with your authorized Canon dealer's contact information - they're contracted to support your machine. If you don't, you're welcome to reach out to our team at 1-800-OK-CANON so they can help you find a Canon dealer in your area!  

Have a wonderful day!

follow directions here.. the only issue i find is that if you are doing this in a enterprise arciteture an administrator will have to log into the printer and chage the password for the user everytime you password change requeirment occurs.  if your at home and not in an orginization your golden.  

Create share folder

RDP into printer setup scan to file via FTP (that the only option in the 1025IF)  the print to FTP is in the Coded Dial option under addresses.  

Announcements