cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to repack to return

grandorse
Apprentice

I just bought my second mx 492 printer.  I love the one we have at our cottage so I bought one for home.  Unfortunately it is defective.  My very first page got gobbled up.  I bought it from amazon and they have accepted it for return but I have to repackage it.  I watched the youtube video for unpacking and it looks like the cardboard box with accessories should fit on top, but it doesn't.  I thought I remembered taking it out of the bottom.  Anyone know how to pack up a printer?

1 REPLY 1

BillS
Mentor

Hi grandorse,

I can't really speak to Amazon's return policy, but I have reprinted the Canon policy in part below.

The Canon Online Store will take for exchange or return, damaged items or products that have not been opened at the Canon Online Store, as long as it is within these exceptions and timelines: All products brought back to the Canon Online Store has to be in the packaging it came in and all the items that it came with (cables, manuals, etc.), accompanying the item and a copy of the invoice/packing slip has to be put in the package to qualify for exchange or return. The shipping and handling fees from the original order will not be given back to the customer, except if the item is determined by the Canon Online Store, with their sole discretion, to be not in good condition.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements