cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print envelope from Windows 10 on MP970

carboy
Apprentice

I have followed the instructions in the printing set up panes, including using the landscape selection.  Then when I select print the address is not printed, but the left half of the letter I wrote is printed on the # 10 envelope.  The letter was written in Word 2013. 

Can anyone help me find the way to print the address and my return address properly on a standard # 10 envelope?  My printer is a PIXMA MP970.  I don't know if the drivers are the latest ones since I have not had to print an envelope for several years.  Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Thnak you.

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi carboy,

The PIXMA MP970 is not compatible with the Windows 10 x64 operating system but as a workaround Windows 8 drivers should function in the Windows 10 environment.

To install the driver, please click here to access our Drivers and Downloads website, change the Operating System to Windows 8.1 (x64). Download and install the MP970 series Mini Master Setup option in the Drivers section.

Once the printer is installed, please try to print the envelope again to see if will print correctly.

If this does not reslove your issue, you do qualify for the Canon Upgrade Program.

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8 AM to midnight EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Announcements