cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Enlarge a photo to take up multiple pages?

John-Paul
Contributor

as an example: lets say i have this picture and i want to print it really big. like. over 4 pages (2 on the top 2 on the bottom) so its effectivly zoomed in. 

how do i accomplish this? so far the biggest option is to print boarderless. but i'd like'd to blow it up really big to make it easier to see. 

Edit: Canon prixa g3200 on windows 10

i have the photo print EX installed, but if there's an option for it there - i'm not seeing it.

i don't mind installing third party softwear if that's what it takes.

Cheers. 

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi, JohnPaul!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have, as well as the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks!

windows 10. canon prixa g 3200 

Ramona
Authority

Hi John-Paul,

The printer has a tiling/poster printing feature that you can set in the printer driver to print large items like you are describing.  To use the tiling/poster printing feature, please follow the steps shown here.  

There is also a program called PosterArtist Lite that you can use with the printer to print large items such as posters.  This program is available from the webpage for the printer on the Canon USA website here.  You will find the PosterArtist Lite program under the SOFTWARE section of the page.  Once the program is installed, you can follow the steps shown here to print a poster.  

Should you need further assistance, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements