Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find my Cannon printer MODEL?

elbuenlu
Apprentice

11 REPLIES 11

elbuenlu
Apprentice

my serial Number is KJVT [Mod Note: Removed numerical values per forum guidelines].

Hi, elbuenlu!

Based on your serial number, you have the PIXMA MG2920. You can locate the drivers and software for the printer by clicking here.

Hope this helps! 

sahauver
Apprentice

I'm having the same problem.  I have the serial number: KKGR[numerical portion removed as it's considered personal information]. But what model is it?

Hi, sahauver!

Based on the letter portion of your serial number, your printer is the PIXMA MG3620.  This model name should be plainly visible on the top and/or front of your printer's casing.

Hope this helps!

keriblues
Apprentice
have with the seidl number starting with ADYY?

Hi, keriblues!

ADYY corresponds to the PIXMA MX922.  This model name should be plainly visible on the printer's outer casing.  We hope this helps!

emilyhill
Apprentice

Hello my printer serial number is KKDD[Mod Note: Removed numerical values per forum guidelines] how do I find the model

Jude2151
Apprentice
My serial number starts with ACVN

Hello, Jude2151!

You can find the printer model on the front or top of the unit. Here in the USA, our personal inkjet printers are PIXMA, and laser units are imageCLASS. 

If you still can't find the model, you're welcome to reach out to our US-based support team at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). They're available weekdays from 9am to 9pm (ET). 

If you're outside of the USA, click HERE to find contact info for Canon in your country/region. 

Announcements