cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect the printer to the computer to get documents to print?

billiddings
Apprentice

I need instructions on how to correctly connect my Canon printer to my Mac so i can print out documents. I have everything plugged in but get a message saying my printer is not connected to my computer

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, billiddings!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which printer model you're using, and which version of Mac OS is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

My printer is Pixma MX922.

My computer is iMac 2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor: SN C02MCJYMF8J2.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi billiddings,

I can help you get your PIXMA MX922 working with your Mac, but I would need to know 2 things:

1.  Are you using the PIXMA MX922 with a USB cable or are you using it wirelessly?

2.  What version of OSX are you using?  To determine this, please click on the Apple in the upper left hand corner and the click on About this Mac.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements