06-09-2013 12:34 PM
Please try the following to see if we can resolve your issue:
1. Open the cover of the printer.
2. Remove all ink tanks from the printer.
3. Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
4. Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit.
5. Place the print head back in and lock the lever down.
6. Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer.
7. Close the cover and turn the printer off.
8. Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 5-10 minutes.
Plug the power back in and turn the printer on.
If the error persists, please contact our support group using the link below for additional assistance.
12-04-2014 05:02 AM
If the recommended troubleshooting steps listed by Michael did not resolve the error, the printer will require servicing. Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page to obtain your servicing options.
03-04-2018 08:33 PM
1. Turn OFF Power
2. Open the print head bay (as though you were about to change inks.
3. Turn ON power
4. Wait for print carriage to start moving to the left and let it go past half way
5. Before print carriage reaches left hand side (but after going halfway across) shut the cover.
6. Leave the Printer turned on.
Some say it may take a few times, but it worked for me on the first try.
I had already tried the directions here to no avail and had also cleaned the printer head.
06-27-2018 09:00 PM - edited 06-27-2018 09:06 PM
ewil99's solution worked for me perfectly! First try! Tried several other things including cleaning the print head, did not work, this solution which was much easier did. Ewil99, your post should be moved to the top! Thanks