cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Canon, I have a Canon Pixma MG8220. It has work great until now. Is not printing blacks.

pepe
Apprentice

Hi Canon,

I have a Canon Pixma MG8220. It has work great until now. Is not printing blacks. I have replaced the ink cartiges, clean the heads - by removing the head out of the printer and cleaning in it with distill warm water and nothing. Here is a sample of an image: how it looks on my screen and how it prints. Also, there is a scan of the

Can you tell me what to do?

Thanks, 

Image on the computer screen

Print from Canon

print nozzle check pattern

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi pepe,

When inks do not print correctly, we recommend performing at least one cleaning and two deep cleanings on the printer by following the steps located here to try and resolve the issue.  If the problem persists, since you have already replaced the ink tanks in the unit, the printer may require servicing; we ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) to obtain your servicing options.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements