cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have a MX 452 which works fine except it does communicate with internet and internal ink settings

Omulhern
Apprentice

My MX452 does not communicate with my computer running Explorer 11 and windows 7.  All funcitions between computer and printer work, except for ink levels and online manual.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Omulhern!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know how your printer is connected to your computer.  That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks for getting back.  Its connected via usb.  Correction on the original post, it does not communitcate with the internet. All communication like printing, scanning, most aspects in the quick start memu and my art work fine.   I have reinstalled the cd with no effect. this is a new issue  since install 4months ago all was fine.

Hi Omulhern,

What happens when you try to print from Internet Explorer? Have you tried printing from other browsers? (EX: FireFox, Chrome, Etc,)

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements