cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Chromebook 14 won't connect to Pixma MG3522, following setup but only Mac address prints no IPv4

pamj
Apprentice

Hi I have a new HP Chromebook 14 and was led to understand it would easily connect to ANY printer that is Google Cloud Print Ready. Bought the Pixma MG3522 but when following set up guidelines closest option to select is MG3520; so I followed those set up instructions. Got to the point where printer kicked out info sheet to provide IPv4 address to finalize registering my computer for printing however the only address it provided was a Mac address. 

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi pamj,

To use your PIXMA MG3522 with your Chromebook, it must first be set up for wireless use with a Windows or Mac computer or mobile phone using iOS or Android.  To print from your Chromebook, after it is setup for use with a compatible device, please view the Setup procedure by clicking this link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/CUSA/assets/app/pdf/cloud/MG3520_PreparingGoogleCloudPrint.pdf

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements