cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!! Stuck Ink Cartridge

awesomer12
Apprentice

I'm going to get straight to the point. 

My Canon MX700 series printer has a stuck ink cartridge. The cartridge is black ink and I've been trying to use my hands and a tweezer to get it out, both aren't working. The tab also won't work and get it out. Any other suggestions or am I beat? 

Thanks, 

Fred 

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, Fred!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

BillS
Mentor

Hi Fred,

It may be easier to remove the black ink cartridge if you remove the other inks first.  Also, if the tab is not releasing the cartridge, the ink may not be seated quite straight.  Make sure the ink tank is square in the print head, then push on the top of the cartridge until you hear a click.  You should then be able to remove the cartridge.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements