cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grayscale Printing

paul6001
Apprentice

The easiest, most common of questions. Yet it's utterly beyond me. The very fact that I'm diving deep into the finder for something called "textedit"—not Canon or Pixma—shows that Canon doesn't want me playing around with this setting, they just want to sell me ink. But even when I find it and click it and a "dialogue" pox pops up, there's nothing that looks anything like what Canon describes, nothing that looks anything like your sample illustrations, nothing that says color or quality or anything like that. I haven't even had the chance to follow the ten steps that come next because I can't get past the first one.

As if it matters, I'm using:

-Pixma 3620

-Mac Big Sur

Note that I'm using this printer wired to my computer. My printer is "offline" and despite heroic efforts on my part, I couldn't get it online. Eventually I stopped trying for mental health reasons. 

This printer, a mistake that looms large in my life nearly everyday, is the last Canon product I will ever buy in this world of planned obselence without end, amen.

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi paul6001,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements