cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G6000 series - New Ink is half filled

not_mee
Contributor

I just setup my new G6000 series printer. After filling all the inks, the Blue is half filled after ink settled. The yellow is lower than both the red and black levels. Both black and red levels are equal. I dont think this is normal. So i think QC should be more careful. I would be very skeptical about ordering any Canan consumables, as you may get only half of what you expect.

I doubt canan will do anything about this since i have already opened the package and filled my printer. Just so happens I filled blue first, and did not think of it, as the printer and ink system is new to me. 

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Maybe you should visit the place of purchase and ask then to rectify.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

bad answer!  It's a canon issue not a dealer issue.  It's a notice not a fix thread. Beware of ink bottles for mega printers. Not all aRe filled to the 70ml capacity.  I could not tell right away by the fact the label hides most of the fluid. Also Ias I stated, I started with blue, and did not realize until after the colors settled, blue only filled half way. So there must be about 40ml in the blue bottle at best.

Announcements