cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G4210 Printer - Printing Blanks

dlenam
Apprentice

I recently purchased the G4210 to handle all my wedding seating cards, set it up with what I thought was no problem - but it prints blanks! No error message, runs the paper thru, etc. Anyone else have this issue? HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I just called Customer Care and spoke Daniel who was AWESOME! He walked me through trouble shooting and it's now printing !!!!! Thank you 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi dlenam,

I recommend performing a nozzle check first. Please click HERE for the steps to print the nozzle check. Once the nozzle check prints, please click the link in step 6 to compare you nozzle check.

If the nozzle check from your G4210 does not look like the sample nozzle check, please click HERE for the steps to perform a nozzle cleaning.

If the nozzle check prints correctly, please try to make a copy directly from the printer. This will help narrow down if there is a hardware or software issue.

We look forward to your reply.

I performed the Nozzle Check and the paper came through blank. Same problem.

Hi dlenam,

I recommend performing a deep nozzle cleaning. Please click HERE for the steps.

If the printer still does not apply ink to the paper, the printer may require service.  Please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST so we can look into your service options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I just called Customer Care and spoke Daniel who was AWESOME! He walked me through trouble shooting and it's now printing !!!!! Thank you 🙂

Just in case this might help someone.  I have tried numerous troubleshooting efforts on my Canon G4210 this weekend.  I use a mac laptop so here's a run down of what I have tried with no results.

I tried resetting my mac's printing system.  Didn't help.  I tried resetting my router.  Didn't help.  I tried using the disk utility first aid.  Didn't help.  I tried calling Canon.  No answer, but I'll try again tomorrow.  I tried using the copy mode to scan a document to see if it would print.  Didn't help.  I tried printing from my other mac.  Didn't help.  I'm a senior / not tech savvy but I did everything I could think of and nothing has helped me.  I did do a nozzle check and it came out perfectly.  But nothing else prints on the paper.  Just spits out blanks.   

Announcements