cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3060 Wireless Scanning

amccolgan
Apprentice

First I don't see the model listed in the G series

The issue is I can't get it to scan wrirelessly.  Printer works fine, I try the J lite (or what ever that is) and when I try select printer it will not find it.  It finds my old printer that I dont have anymore.  the WIFI is fine since I can send something to print wirelessly from my phone or desk top.  

6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Hi, amccolgan!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I would love to know if your tech team has resolved this issue for this customer. I have the same issues on a MBP running Mac OS Monterray 12.2.1. I can scan to my smartphone, but not to my computer. Worried I just bought a $300 paperweight. 

G3060-Failed to open a connection to the device (-21345)   Disabling IPv6 is the solution. 

amccolgan
Apprentice
Running MAC OS layers version
I think
The issue is with the J scanner lite, I click to search for my printer and it does not find it. I don’t think it’s a WIFI issue because I can sent a print job from my phone (iPhone) or the Apple desk top and it prints fine

amccolgan
Apprentice
Mac latest version

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The Pixma G3060 is sold in India, So Asia and Singapore

Inkjet Printers - PIXMA G3060 - Canon South & Southeast Asia

PIXMA - PIXMA G3060 - Canon India

Inkjet Printers - PIXMA G3060 - Canon Singapore (sg.canon)

While MAC OS is comprised of layers, Apple gives each verson a name and build number.  By visting one of the sites above (region) where you live, you can select your OS and see if drivers or software is available for your product.

shadowsports_0-1665800871832.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements