cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flipping Images for Iron-on Patches

joelee52
Contributor

Is it possible for me to flip images so I can print them on iron-on sheets to put designs on clothing?  My previous HP machines simply required me to check a box and the image printed out in reverse.  I now have a Canon MX-450, which I really like. But I cannot find a way to do this. Image Garden does does seem very intuitive and the online manual was no help.  I can edit each image with other photo editing software, I guess. But it would be much simple to set the printer so it will perform the function when needed.  Am I expecting too much or missing something that is obvious? 

---- Joe -----

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi joelee52,

So we can better assist you, please reply with what operating system is on your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or version of Mac OS X). 

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements