cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fails to fully print 4x6 photo

jodush
Apprentice

I am using Win10 with my Cannon MG7100 printer. I am connected to both the computer and the printer wirelessly.

I have recently installed the lates drivers in an attempt to correct this problem but that did not work.

When I attempt to print a photo (4 x 6) everything seems to be fine at first. However, only about 1/2 to 1 inch of the photo prints.

I have printed many pictures in the past but after moving my computer and connecting it via wireless it suddenly is giving me trouble.

Is there something I'm missing here? The computer is communicating with the printer just fine. It will print a full page such as email, but not a picture from the bottom cassette.

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1

BillS
Mentor

Hi jodush,

4x6 paper should only be loaded in the upper tray, rather than the lower.  Presuming that was just a typo, you might try printing from a different program like Easy-PhotoPrint or My Image Garden.  If you are able to print successfully from one of those, there may be an issue with the Windows print drivers which can be addressed by Microsoft or the computer manufacturer. 

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements